On 2 May 07, at 2:26 PM 2 May 07, Brian E. Fox wrote:

Is there any tool or piece of tool in existence that can clean snapshots
from a repo?

Tom's repositorytools in the mojo sandbox.

Jason.

We have consumed over 370GB in a month in snapshots (talk
about lots of large builds!). My only solution right now is to go
hacking entire versions from the repo, leaving behind just the latest
set. I need a tool to read the metadata or the snapshots and start
removing stuff leaving just the latest 1 or 2 of each artifact for each snapshot rev around. I'm hoping some piece of archiva can be leveraged.

Thanks.
--Brian