Emmanuel Hugonnet a écrit :
zze-HUGONNET E ext RD-BIZZ a écrit :
Emmanuel Hugonnet a écrit :
Stephane Nicoll a écrit :
Hi,

Where is the source code of your plugin? If it's valuable we can
certainly have a look :)

Thanks,
Stéphane

On 5/3/07, ehsavoie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I have developped a Maven2 plugin that build a report equivalent to the changes report but which uses svn comment parsing instead of changes.xml. The parsing rules are configurable and can be overriden (I am providing
2 rules as examples).
Links to the bug trackers are also configurable with currently 2 kinds
of links (JIRA and Sourceforge) but it supports also a pattern to create
them.
I would like to contribute it to the maven-changes-plugin since it loks to be a feature improvement of it. The only problem with this plugin is that is doesn't use plexus-utils for the cli but my 'own' implementation
using the jdk API for processes.
Is the changes-plugin team  interested in it ?
Should I move it to codehaus and wait for a possible merger after ?
Thanks,
Emmanuel

Sorry if I make a double post.
Well it is currently on my workstation. I can send it to you by mail or maybe I could create a JIRA for the changes-plugin and put it there.
What is the best solution ?
Emmanuel

Ok
I have attached the code with the JIRA *MCHANGES-78 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-78>. *Give it a try ;o) You should have some comment on your svn with @fix:bug_ref; Comment or @update:;Comment etc. Feel free to ask any question if it is not clear as I am not an english spoken person ;o)
Emmanuel

I have rewritten it to be compatible with JDK 1.4 .
As for Emmanuel's remarks I agree that it should be better but Maven-SCM is not easy to use since I have to create my own svn provider (extending the current one) just to add the xml option. Also it seems to execute the list and log commands recursively (maybe I made some mistakes while trying to use it) and I just gave up :o( If you think that this plugin is useful and someone could spare some time or some example on own to start with plexus cli and Maven-SCM considering these issues I would gratefully comply to Emmanuel's remarks and clean my code.

I don't know why you need the list command (haven't look at your code yet) but
for the log command, you can look at the changelog plugin, it's its job.

Emmanuel

Thanks,
Emmanuel