On 11/05/2007, at 11:35 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

You guys just chatting about the Apache maven repository setup?

Actually, just running through how to do maven uploads and adding sync partners from Carlos (I needed a refresher, and Henri is getting involved for the first time). Took some notes about gaps in the documentation, and that they need to be easier to find.

We generally noted that we should be keeping track of problems that occur that cause either to be rejected so that we can improve the documentation, and that we should take the set of rules currently in the documentation and aim to automatically validate them in the sync/ upload scripts.

Cheers,
- Brett