yep, it's here http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/shared/grafo/

samples in http://people.apache.org/~carlos/grafo/

I'm copying Peter Kolbus as he's going to be working on this in the
Summer of Code program under my mentorship

On 5/12/07, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry, I was horribly vague. A few people have been toying with
graphing libraries and there is some code in the sandbox that uses
prefuse already, which it would be great to reuse.

- Brett

On 12/05/2007, at 11:03 AM, Evan Worley wrote:

> While I don't know all the details of prefuse, I don't believe so.
> It seems
> to be a fresh approach and I think the layout algorithms were the
> result of
> one of the developer's Ph.D thesis.
>
> I have done a few prototypes with prefuse and I was extremely
> impressed.
> This was after trying a handful of other java graphing libraries.
>
> Evan
>
> On 5/12/07, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> On 12/05/2007, at 12:31 AM, Evan Worley wrote:
>>
>> > As for the graph and layout, I can attest that the Piotr has
>> > selecting the
>> > best graphing platform available.  Prefuse has been able to do
>> > leaps and
>> > bounds more than jung or jgraph, so I would be optimistic about his
>> > ability
>> > to manage the layout.
>>
>> Is this re-using the existing attempts already made for graphing?
>>
>> - Brett

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                            -- The Princess Bride