Hey, I did it. Sounds like something went wrong.

I'll try again.

Thanks,
Stéphane

On 5/17/07, Vincent Siveton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Stephane,

Could you also deploy the doc on maven.apache.org?
It is actually the doc for 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,

Vincent

http://people.apache.org/~snicoll/maven-staging/repo/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-source-plugin/2.0.3/