On 5/23/07, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 23/05/2007, at 2:10 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Let's run with that below, now what do we do to organize the actual
> information for each sub-project and what tools can we make to make
> the site making follow that structure below.

I think it's just a matter of configuration at this point. So I'll
get started with SCM. Emmanuel - interested?

I'm also calling on Tim O'Brien and Henri Yandell here since I saw
them at JavaOne and they said they'd help out in some way (even if
just applying patches). I think it was even recorded. Are you guys
in? :)

Yes, I'm going to carve out some time each week to  help, and I'm very aware
that the "Nth time with no real results" has a lot to do with me.

I also think it's "put up or shut" time in general.  I've said, and
twittered, a number of lukewarm things about Maven, but that has more to do
with doc frustration than with the project itself.   checking out, checking
JIRA, expect some doc patches.

Tim