Yes, please - would like to confirm it is still an issue with "2.3.1-20070525.032653-3".

On 29/05/2007, at 3:42 PM, Evan Worley wrote:

Maven 2.0.4, and I am not sure exactly which surefire snapshot it was (I don't have access to the repo at this time). If you would like to know
which snapshot we pulled, I can check tomorrow, just let me know.

Evan