Hi,

How should I modify my scm connection so that it will release a project which is from a cvs branch

With Regards,
Arun P johny

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
What is your pb?

Arun P Johny a écrit :
Hi all,

I'm new to maven environment. I've maven 2.0.4 in my system. When I try to build a project from my CVS ROOT it is happening fine. But now I've branched out my project. After branching out I tried to build a jar from the new branch. It is not happening, still my CVS ROOT is working fine.

Can any one help me. My scm setting is as follows

Root:
 <scm>
   <connection>scm:cvs:local:/var/lib/cvs/root:Common</connection>
<developerConnection>scm:cvs:ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/lib/cvs/root:Common</developerConnection>
   <tag>RELEASE_7_4_18RC6</tag>
 </scm>

With Regards,
Arun P johny