Hi,

Timothy Reilly wrote:
I'm not sure how to tell what happened, or if this is intended behavior /
keywords in plugin parameters?
Within my FoobarMojo I declare: /**
*  @parameter expression="${ws.config.root" default-value="${was.home}/config"

                                           ^ missing } here

*/
protected String wsConfigRoot And when I run mvn -X FoobarMojo:compile .. I do not see the DEBUG (f) wasConfigRoot = XYZ it seems to be missing. But, by changing the parameter to .dir instead of .root ..... /**
*  @parameter expression="${ws.config.dir}" default-value="${was.home}/config"
*/
protected String wsConfigDir
Everything is okay. DEBUG (f) wasConfigDir = XYZ Is root is a reserved parameter name?

Nope, see typo above.

-- Kenney

TIA