Try posting this question on the user group - you may get more of a
response.

Eric

On 6/11/07, Adam Altemus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey everyone,

We (MobilVox, http://www.mobilvox.com) are working on a Maven JavaScript
Plugin.  Possible goals are compression (already implemented),  JSDoc
generation,  and JSUnit testing.  My question is this:

I have the Compression MOJO to the point where it will compress JS in the
target directory and either create a second WAR w/ compressed JS or
overwrite the existing.  In the first case how do I get this WAR included
so
that when install and deploy run, the file and it's associated directory
are
sent to the correct repositories with the other artifacts?

Thanks in advance,

Adam Altemus

--
Eric Redmond