Folks,

I have a weird problem with this release. In a multi-project setup is one of my
submodules failing, because the surefire plugin is missing classes in the class
path when "install" is invoked from above. "install" works fine from the sub
project level though. Now the really weirtd part: I can run "test" from the top
level and then the test in the submodule succeeds, the classpath is right! It
seems only bogus during install ?!? I already tried to strip down an example,
but I was not able to reproduce this in a simpler setup so far. :-/

I fear this may also impact the release process :(

- surefire-plugin is fixed to version 2.3
- works for M2.0.5
- cannot verify with M2.0.6, build fails because of MNG-2919 earlier (at least
this is fixed now)

- Jörg