Jason van Zyl wrote:

On 16 Jun 07, at 9:57 AM 16 Jun 07, Kenney Westerhof wrote:

So before I write something down that's more to the point than an enumeration of the flaws in the current implementation and the problems it gives us, I'd like to
get concensus about the proper way to do it..

People won't pay attention or won't have time and if you don't write down the initial thoughts as a basis it won't go anywhere. It will happen in bursts when people have time, enumerate the problems and when it's linked off that entry point in the wiki people will find it.

Ok, I'll write what I think should happen then and people can comment/object ;)
Didn't have much luck with the dep resolution stuff though..
Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven