On 26 Jun 07, at 2:05 PM 26 Jun 07, Patrick Schneider wrote:

Ok, so the new features start on trunk but the new feature is a
branch of trunk. The point being feature additions don't destabilize
the trunk. The series of branches associated with issues also
provides a clear path of what happened, branches named with something
like MNG-123-AndMaybeSomeQuickDescription make it easy to know what
it is and to look up the issue. For dead simple fixes things can go
into the trunk  but anything requiring more then a few hours of work
should go into a feature branch of trunk. When it's merged back into
trunk, if it's possible it is then merged back into any version
branches (like 2.0.x).

I put that into the document. Sorry for not being more clear.

Gotcha -- this makes sense now. Guess I just needed it spelled out a little
more explicitly  ;o)