This still getting moved over to the sandbox here? Maybe good to do it at the same time as archetype?

- Brett

On 15/06/2007, at 3:10 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

On 15/06/2007, at 3:02 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

On 14 Jun 07, at 9:33 PM 14 Jun 07, Brett Porter wrote:

Hi,

Took a look at this, and I see the shade plugin JIRA was created with the maven defaults for notifications and permissions, not mojos where it currently lives in the sandbox.

That was my ruby script for creating projects that just default to Maven settings.

Is the intent to move it into this project, or was the JIRA project created incorrectly?

Yup.

Given it is a required part of the build now, and very useful in general, I'd love to see it brought out of it's state of alpha- ness and included in our stable of plugins. Thoughts?

Sure. Mauro, Dan, and myself have worked on it so we'd have to get a CLA for Mauro and then it's all good.

Cool. Mauro is an excalibur committer, so no need.

- Brett