From: Brian E. Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 7:30 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Merging Taxonomy pages

Hi all,

I'm going to work on merging the two existing Taxonomy pages into a
consistent view:

(1) http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Taxonomy

(2) http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Taxonomy

Any input is welcome, or you can wait until I think I'm done and then
yell at me ;-) I can take either.

Thanks,

Brian

Jason