On 08/07/07, Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The problem is in the invoker. When the pom is specified as is in the
case of the plugin tools, the -F command line is used to specify it:

            if ( !"pom.xml".equals( pom.getName() ) )
            {
                logger
                    .debug( "Specified POM file is not named
\'pom.xml\'. Using the \'-f\' command-line option to accommodate
non-standard filename..." );

                // FIXME: Handle quotes in localRepo directory path...
                cli.createArgument().setLine( "-f " + pom.getName() );
            }

This is an edge case in the tests and doesn't affect the eclipse plugin
functionality, thus I'm of the opinion that the release should continue.
To fix this would require a release of the 2.0.7 invoker and would
effectively kill the eclipse release for a while; I need to move to some
other things for a while and won't have the time to do it myself.

I think this is where I got to when I looked into it last week.  I'm
cool to fix this for 2.5, so negate my -1 and go for it.

Cheers,

Mark