Okay, I've addressed all of the concerns below, and fixed the FAQ (mentioned earlier). The results are in:

Repository:

http://people.apache.org/~jdcasey/stage/maven-patch-plugin/repo/

Site:

http://people.apache.org/~jdcasey/stage/maven-patch-plugin/site/

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/tags/maven-patch- plugin-1.0

Please note that I've moved the staging stuff to /stage/maven-patch- plugin instead of just /stage, to keep from intermingling staged releases that I forget about from time to time.

Can others (Brett especially) take a look, and make sure these changes are in order?

Thanks,

-john