On 7/23/07, McNaught, Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm getting log errors with the 1.1-beta-1:

4965 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] WARN  JPOX.RDBMS  - Error initialising derby
schema : Schema 'SA' does not exist
ERROR 42Y07: Schema 'SA' does not exist

5091 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] WARN  JPOX.RDBMS  - Error initialising derby
schema : 'DROP FUNCTION' cannot be performed on 'JPOX_MATCHES' because
it does not exist.
ERROR 42Y55: 'DROP FUNCTION' cannot be performed on 'JPOX_MATCHES'
because it does not exist.

Those are "normal" (in that they always happen but don't cause a problem).

When I try to build a project in Continuum from Perforce I get the
error:
Exception:
Cannot checkout sources.
Index: 0, Size: 0

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Check JIRA to see if it's already been reported, and then either open
an issue or start a new thread on the user list to ask about it.

--
Wendy