Jason, do you consider http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-112 as fixed now?

Jason van Zyl wrote:
If you guys want to try the releases that would be good. I made the releases of p-u and plexus as a first stabilizing step. I have built doxia and the tests work fine but that's not necessarily representative of the site plugin working in 2.0.x and 2.1. I expect there might be some problems but I can flip releases of plexus and p-u in a very short period of time if we run into problems. There is a single plexus JAR again so all of the CCE problems should go away, and this should not be a problem in 2.0.x as the version of the container used there is still a single JAR.

I won't be around at all tomorrow but back on Wednesday so if you have any problems I will see them on Tuesday night and can fix them on Wednesday. I expect there might be some problems with the changes for encoding in p-u with the site plugin but have not tried them myself yet.