Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'll try to decouple a few examples for you next week. Where we have
> customization of the default lifecycle (what you call a mapping), and
> a new lifecycle like the the site and clean lifecycles.
>
> They all work, you're probably just getting tripped up on a detail and
> the only documentation is the working code.

I am pretty sure they all work, I am using maven everyday :)

Could you
please just point me to the sources ? I could not find the lifecycle's
definition in the clean plugin nor the site plugin. They are probably
in another component.

Thanks a lot,
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.