Thanks Jason!

Jason van Zyl wrote:
Patched and released.

You just need to wait for the sync.

On 2 Sep 07, at 5:18 AM 2 Sep 07, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

Hi

I'm going through the last remaining issues for the upcoming release of doxia 1.0-alpha-9. One of these issues is
  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/PLXCOMP-80

It has a patch attached and is dead simple. I'd be grateful if someone with karma at Plexus could apply the patch and propose a release of plexus-velocity-1.1.7.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Jason

Jason van Zyl