Hell, I'd settle for being able to bootstrap at all.

It's really not cool to respond that CI is broken and not respond at all to someone saying the build breaks on their machine...without even taking more time trying to replicate their results. This has put a HUGE crimp in my own plans for today, I can tell you.

-john