On 08/09/2007, at 12:25 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

On 7 Sep 07, at 2:19 AM 7 Sep 07, Brett Porter wrote:

I guess you're out for the night now... anyway, until we get the direct nag happening I'll just pass it on :)

I just checked again, no changes for me locally, bootstrapped again and ran the ITs and it's all fine so we have a discrepancy.

Continuum, my machine, and John all had the same problem.

You fixed it in: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/components/trunk/ maven-embedder/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/embedder/execution/ DefaultMavenExecutionRequestPopulator.java? r1=573494&r2=573718&pathrev=573718&diff_format=h

Bootstraps again here now.

You might need to check what's going on in your environment, and why your Hudson install also didn't notice (I guess if that's installed on your machine it might be using the same repository).

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter - [EMAIL PROTECTED]