I want to take the aggregate uber jar in 2.0.x and start comparing it with with the uber jar for 2.1.x.

Anyone have a preference for JarDiff or Clirr and have a good setup for it?

I would like to set this up to catch anything. I can be rather radical in refactoring but I think that's fine provided test, ITs, and binary compatibility are maintained. Anyone should be able to make improvements (which is all I'm doing at this point) without fear.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven