On 8 Sep 07, at 11:38 AM 8 Sep 07, Jorg Heymans wrote:

Jason van Zyl wrote:
Anyone have anything else? I'm not trying to consider everything that

Any chance that mvn could indicate the exact pom.xml locations of duplicated projects ?

No reason why it couldn't, we know the source of everything at some point.

Noted.

So instead of this:
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --
[INFO] Project 'testgroup:testartifactA' is duplicated in the reactor
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- --

something like:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --
[INFO] Project 'testgroup:testartifactA' is duplicated in the reactor
[INFO] This project is defined by following poms:
[INFO]     - /tmp/project/module1/pom.xml

Regards
Jorg

Jason

Jason van Zyl