wrote:

> > Also, when playing with scm:starteam checkout I noticed that it
deletes the
> > checkout area first. I did not see any code that did this in the
Starteam
> > sources, so I assume it's done by the scm framework? And if it is,how
can I
> > override the behavior?
> >
> mvn scm:checkout always remove the checkout area regardless of provider
type.
> To override this behavior, see the scm:checkout plugin doc, there is a
> flag there.

That would undoubtedly be "skipCheckoutIfExists", which I had assumed
meant "skip checkout altogether" but must instead mean "skip files if they
exist".

Thanks for clearing that up!

Robert Egan

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
proprietary or non-public information.  The information is intended solely
for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author personally.