If there won't be a pre/post-site phase in maven core, then this sounds like a way solve it. I don't think that it's necessary to beta-6 though.

Vincent Siveton wrote:
Hi,

Just a thought about the site plugin and the default lifecycle:
Actually, there is no goal binding for pre/post site.
So, WDYT to add a pre/post-site mojo to generate some reports defined
in the post-site phase?

Cheers,

Vincent