i don't agree, the point of not having a pom there is to be able to
add one later with the right info. If you work against something
without pom, hey, it's your decision, but you are aware that it's a
problem, as all the warnings tell you

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride