[X] I'll be at ApacheCon US in Atlanta

Man, I owe so many beers to other maven developers that I better be sure to free up some room on my credit cards ...

- Joakim

Brett Porter wrote:
I know several folks are presenting and will definitely be there, but I thought it might be good to send a shout out and see who is coming along? Hopefully we'll get some opportunities for getting together around the hackathon/code-a-ramas.

I'm also interested in organising a Maven project BOF at each. Any thoughts?

[ ] I'll be at ApacheCon US in Atlanta
[ ] I'll be at OSSummit Asia in Hong Kong

I'm planning to be at both with bells on.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter - [EMAIL PROTECTED]