With 2.0.7, I see:

[DEBUG] Test Classpath :
[DEBUG]   /home/dkulp/working/cxf/tools/javato/ws/target/classes
[DEBUG]   /home/dkulp/working/cxf/tools/javato/ws/target/test-classes

2.0.5, I get:
[DEBUG] Test Classpath :
[DEBUG]   /home/dkulp/working/cxf/tools/javato/ws/target/classes
[DEBUG]   /home/dkulp/working/cxf/tools/javato/ws/target/test-classes

With 2.0.8-SNAPSHOT, I get:
[DEBUG] Test Classpath :
[DEBUG]   /home/dkulp/working/cxf/tools/javato/ws/target/test-classes
[DEBUG]   /home/dkulp/working/cxf/tools/javato/ws/target/classes

Thus, it looks like 2.0.8 is correct from the discussions.   However, it
is a different behavior than previous which COULD cause test failures.
Just needs to be pointed out in the release notes.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer