I just wanted to enquire about the status of the maven-shade-plugin.

I've fixed a bunch of things in it and added a few features and such.
I'd like to use it for my projects so I'd like to get a release, but the
fact that it's still in the sandbox kind of concerns me.

So:
1) Is it ready to move out of the sandbox and into the plugins with the
rest?

2) What issues are known that still need fixing?  (I fixed all the JIRAs
at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHADE)

3) Would doing a "beta-1" release be OK?  (alpha-14 seems pretty high)

Thoughts?

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer