Daniel Kulp wrote:
Crap. Second time I've done this in the last couple weeks. :-( Why the 1.5 javac doesn't flag these things with source/targe set to 1.4 is beyond me. Eclipse doesn't even flag them when using 1.5 but project is set to 1.4.

That said, I just figured out how to get the eclipse project to use a 1.4 JVM for the maven projects I have so hopefully I won't do this again.

I've just committed fixes for it.  Sorry about that.

Thanks for that Dan!

I've rebuilt staging artifacts and created tag with latest revision.

URLs same as in the original email.

I'll wait until tomorrow to copy from staging to release repo.

Cheers