Just wanted to have LegacyArtifactPath hide the String representation used
in storage, but project dependencies is also valuable.

Why shouldn't archiva-configuration depend on achiva-model ? IMHO, the
"model" should have no dependency. But you can make any change required for
better architecture.

Nico.