From: Evan Worley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jan 10, 2008 7:42 PM
Subject: Deploying nunit framework assembly to a public repository
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello All,

As we are preparing for a NMaven release, there are a few questions that
need to be answered.  Most importantly, we will need to deploy NUnit's
framework assembly to a public repository such that NMaven consumers can compile and run nunit tests. There are a few questions about this, I will
list them below.

  1. Who is to control the key used to sign the assembly?  NUnit
provides their key along with their source, but perhaps we want to own the
  key and re-sign the assembly?
  2.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.htmlmentions
a few criteria that we cannot meet for this artifact.  We will not
have all the requires entries in the pom, such as scm url and licenses. The
  other bit is that this page says that we must " *provide proof that
  you control the domain",* which we cannot because we don't, though
  I've heard other artifacts have been submitted by non-owners.
3. How should, if any, the process differ for uploading .net artifacts
  to a public repository?

Thanks for any guidance,
Evan

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

-- Shakespeare