http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12878&styleName=Html&projectId=11137&Create=Create

> Staging repo : http://people.apache.org/~olamy/staging-repo

I see that the NOTICE file has been generated using the
maven-remote-resources-plugin.

As some of you may be aware (sorry, Dennis) there has been considerable
debate recently about whether the output of this plugin is legally
appropriate and whether it complies with ASF policy or not.

I'm not a PMC member, and so am not voting on this issue here. I'm not
interested in a flame-war either, so will not be discussing this any
further on this list; it's a matter for the Maven PMC.

However as an ASF member, this is of concern to me and I felt that your
attention should be drawn to it.

Regards,
Simon