if there's no pom uploaded then you can take 5 minutes of your time
and provide one. I try to do it for all the ones I use. It can be
because you care about the community or because you are selfish and
want your project to be reproducible ;) either way providing a pom
doesnt take that long

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.