Hello,
I am pinging the list about this issue. It seems to be related to some DI
with plexus, or at least that's what I can infer... I tried changing
packages to org.apache.m.d.module.muse but this did not change anything. I
may be doing something in my code, or in my pom,or in the plexus
descriptors. What is really puzzling is that this used to work when the code
was embedded in doxia-core, months ago.

Thanks for any bit of time in looking this, I am pretty sure this is
something obvious my eyes cannot catch.

Regards,

Arnaud Bailly