72h have passed, lots of votes, I hope I won't miss anybody:

PMC: J. van Zyl, V. Siveton, O. Lamy, J. Casey, B. Porter, B. Fox, D. Lundberg, A. Heritier, L. Theussl

Committers: R. Goers, M. Kleint, R. Pieroni, D. Fabulich, R. Thakur, F. Bellingard, N. de Loof, M. Talevi, A. Williams

Welcome Benjamin!

-Lukas

Lukas Theussl wrote:

I'd like to propose giving commit access to Benjamin.

During the last few months, he has provided patches in so many areas of Maven that I can't list them all here (various plugins, surefire, doxia,...), including documentation and translations, and he has not been afraid to actively discuss things on the dev list. I think he would make a great addition to our team.

+1

-Lukas