Correct.

On 29-Feb-08, at 3:28 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

I assume this is the current trunk and not the CAP branch?

On 29/02/2008, at 5:34 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

John/Mark,

You have anything that you want to put in maven-artifact as I'm going to start making alphas. I'll take a look at the one issue scheduled for m-a, let you guys add anything you were working on and then squeeze it out to prepare for a 2.1-alpha-1.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come
and sit softly on your shoulder ...

-- Thoreau

Brett Porter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

-- Jakob Burckhardt