Hi,
Thanks for review Jason

2008/3/4, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> You have the loaded order, clearly specify the precedence.
>
>  Your code also is highly Maven specific but really you're just
Yep it's the goal here : providing a common component for all maven
plugins to interpolate List of o.a.m.m.Resource. Currently some
plugins copy/paste code from the resources plugin, this means we can
have some discrepancies
>  interpolating sources of information into a piece of text. The
>  components John has for interpolation already exist in Plexus. Did you
>  not see the interpolation stuff which is also already used in the
>  core? Just wondering if you missed those.

Probably miss this (I need pointer here). But not sure this can help
for List of o.a.m.m.Resource ?