On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  How can we get Hudson installed somewhere? Do we need a new zone for
>  this or can it go on maven.zones?

It would be best to use the shared instance.  See:
http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson

Infra isn't keen on PMC's setting up individual CI servers.  (Or CI
servers at all, come to think of it...)  If we keep using Continuum,
we should move to the shared one on vmbuild.  Which, for the record,
generally stays up. :)  There seems to be something wrong on the zone,
I wouldn't be surprised if you had similar problems with Hudson
installed there.

--
Wendy