Hi guys,

 I'm developing a maven compiler mojo to another language (not Java,
 but I prefer don't reveal, at least not now).

 That language have more scopes (total 6).  One (COMPILE) is Java like.
  But the others have different naming:
 RUNTIME on Java there is called EXTERNAL
 PROVIDED on Java looks like to RUNTIME on this language
 SYSTEM  doesn't exist

 I wanna the same Java Scopes, but I wanna to use another name convention.

 How can I create my custom scope and insert they into the maven
 dependency mechanism? I need to do that because I have 2 types of
 transitive dependencies and 3 non transitive.

 Any one can help me?

 VELO