So, is possible =D

Let me do a question.

I can't do configurations like this to scopes, right?!

Well, a dependency has 2 attributes.  Scope and type.

In my original thought is:
type is related to dependency's type;
scope is related to dependency's usage.

Are this thought wrong?

What mean the type?  When I say <type>swc</type>:
I say this dependency kind is a SWC?  Or
I say this dependency is used like a SWC?

I always think on the type related to kind and the scope related to usage.

Can anyone give some light on this?

VELO