Hell,

We need one thing parameterized on the EclipseToMavenMojo.java in the
maven-eclipse-plugin which should be parameterized anyway.  In the call
to osgiVersionToMavenVersion, it only allows 'false' to be passed in for
the 'strip qualifier' parameter.

While the make-artifacts (which extends to-maven) target allows you to
strip the qualifier, this is not a parameter that can be used in the
to-maven target.  This is a problem because using 'to-maven' provides
artifacts with the proper names but the dependecies do not resolve due
to the qualifiers on the versions.  While make-artifacts provides
dependecies that resolve but the naming convention of the groupId's and
artifactId's is incorrect.

Just a parameter -DstripQualifer that gets passed in to the call to
      osgiVersionToMavenVersion( String version, String forcedQualifier,
boolean stripQualifier )
would be perfect.

Can I add this as a parameter and get this checked in or can someone do
it for me?  Aside from not providing proper naming conventions,
make-artifacts is deprecated.

Thanks for any help

Apaar Trivedi
O: (512) 469-9300 x 128