Brian E. Fox wrote:
I don't follow what you're actually trying to do. Are you trying to
switch between two artifactories/mirrors or change where you deploy to?
(or both?)

Both. I want to switch between multiple artifactories and I want the repos in these to follow the same naming conventions. I thus need to switch which artifactory override central at any given time and I need to provide username and passwords for two repos called "libs-releases".

--
Regards
Erik Drolshammer