Sorry, I meant Hudson. I don't think Hudons is a word.

On 26-Mar-08, at 10:27 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
Hi,

We are officially moving from Resin to Jetty for production over at Contegix so we'll be down for a couple hours while they switch over. Hudson will be back up in a bit, we are just working with Greg/Jan/ Contegix to sort out any issues with Jetty so it won't take long.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

People develop abstractions by generalizing from concrete examples.
Every attempt to determine the correct abstraction on paper without
actually developing a running system is doomed to failure. No one
is that smart. A framework is a resuable design, so you develop it by
looking at the things it is supposed to be a design of. The more examples
you look at, the more general your framework will be.

-- Ralph Johnson & Don Roberts, Patterns for Evolving Frameworks

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

-- Jakob Burckhardt