On Wednesday 26 March 2008, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 March 2008, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> > Doesn't support it currently.
>
> Yes it does.
>
> Add to your configuration:
> <createSourcesJar>true</createSourcesJar>

One thing I should add though is if the sources jars aren't available, it
currently barfs.   For CXF, we have that set as:

<createSourcesJar>${createSourcesJar}</createSourcesJar>

With the default property setting createSourcesJar to false.   However,
our "deploy" and release profiles set that to true since the sources
jars should be built as part of those profiles.

Dan

> Dan
>
> > On 26-Mar-08, at 12:24 PM, WALTERS, CRAIG P [AG/1000] wrote:
> > > I am using shade to build a single jar out of 3 jars in a
> > > multi-module project.  I have it building the Uber-jar of class
> > > file but I can't figure out how to have it also build the Uber-jar
> > > of source.  How can I
> > > get it to build the uber-source-jar

> > >-- ------------------------------------- This e-mail message may
> > > contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is
> > > intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such
> > > information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
> > > notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all
> > > attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media.
> > > Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.
> > >

> > > All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to
> > > monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto, including its
> > > subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible
> > > for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware".
> > > Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries, accepts no liability for
> > > any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying
> > > this e-mail or any attachment.
> > >-- -------------------------------------
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jason

> > Jason van Zyl
> > Founder,  Apache Maven
> > jason at sonatype dot com
> >
> > You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence
> > in. No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise
> > tomorrow. They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are
> > fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other
> > kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
> > goals are in doubt.
> >
> > -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dankulp.com/blog