I think someone else commented about a similar problem on the eclipse
vote thread. I'm honestly not sure what to make of it without a test
case. Anyone else have more info?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sejal Patel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 1:57 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: [2.0.9 RC4]

Ok well I've run into a very wierd problem dealing with the eclipse
plugin
and maven RC4. Thus I'm going to have to vote -1 on this version as
well. I
haven't opened up a bug report yet (been quite a busy day) but I will.
I'll
give the quick rundown though.

I have a reactor based project (8 modules) and doing a "mvn clean
eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse" with RC4 causes eclipse to have 3 of
those
modules not properly compile even though they are linked it would seem.
However, doing the same thing with 2.0.8 (and 2.0.7) works fine. I have
the
eclipse plugin version locked down so it is version 2.5 that is being
used.

I know I need to file this as a bug but wanted to give you guys a heads
up
quickly and to figure out if this is an eclipse plugin bug or an RC4 bug
but
either way the 2 are not playing nicely with each other.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Sejal Patel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Today is a busy day unfortunately (fridays always are), I won't be
able to
> run through our 200+ project suite with the new version until Monday.
>

> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 5:28 AM, Olivier Lamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Thanks !
> > I have tested this rc on some corporate builds and all builds are
fine.

> > Here my : +1.
> >
> > --
> > Olivier
> >

> > 2008/3/28, Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > RC4 corrects the version issue identified by Olivier and the
Duplicate
> > >  artifacts exception identified by several testers. It's staged
at:

http://people.apache.org/~brianf/staging-repository/org/apache/maven/apa
<http://people.apache.org/%7Ebrianf/staging-repository/org/apache/maven/
apa>