From: Jerome Lacoste [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 4:33 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Eclipse plugin version 2.5.1

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Arnaud HERITIER<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Hi Jerome,

As you noticed, this plugin requires to be build with maven>= 2.0.8
because of some tests with encodings.
I'll add an enforcer rule as Benjamin proposed.

I had added a patch to the issue hat uses the inbbuild POM
requireMavenVersion instead of using the enforcer plugin. That worked
for me.

Cheers,

Jerome