It only deletes once a day.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 12:42 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Delete Obsolete Site Contents

It uses rsync and the option to delete files not present at the source
must be off.

On 12-Apr-08, at 9:05 AM, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:
>> Wendy told me in the past that the sync is every day, so be
>> patient :)
>
> Hm, out of curiosity: How is this sync realized? The pages of the
> Javadoc
> Plugin now print 2008-04-12 as "last published" so I assume the sync
> happened. However, the obsolete page [0] is still online. Will the
> sync ever
> delete files or is it just a copy?
>

> Benjamin
>

> [0]
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/configuration.html

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

-- Jakob Burckhardt